- 0.9mm 304 grade stainless steel
- 1.8 metre with piggy back plug
- Solid State, encapsulated. Repeatable 60.0 second with % run time adjusted by potentiometer
- 240 volt ac shaded pole. 38.0mm stack, with thermal overload in windings
- Rotor bearings, 22.0 mm diameter C3 sealed ball bearing.
- Motor fitted with aluminium fan and rated for continuous operation.
- Output shaft speed of 12, 25, 38, & 51 RPM.
- First gear, silent nylon spiral helical. All other gears machine cut, hardened steel spur.
- Output shaft bearings (2) 22.0 mm diameter C3 sealed ball bearing.
- Lubrication by EP grease.
- Rotation, anti clockwise
- Thermoplastic material with “see through” face plate. Face plate fitted with outboard mounted 8.0, sintered bronze bush offering “3 point” support for gearbox output shaft.
- The 56.0 mm roller assembly has three nylon rollers rotating on bronze bushes.
- Roller assemblies are available in two sizes depending on the pump tube selected and are push fit on output shaft.
- All tubes of “Norprene” material. Tube sizes, 6.3mm (1/4), 9.5mm (3/8), 11.0mm (7/16).
- Tubes are locked into pump head by cast in register.
- A chemical resistance chart is available on request for checking suitability of pumped product.
- Suction line, 6.0 mm CVT fitted with ceramic weight and thermoplastic stainer.
- Delivery line, 9.5 mm low density polyethylene.
- Injector, “tube through” style with compressions fitting and ½ in BSP thread for fitment to injection line.
- 50/15 mm PVC threaded faucet tee supplied for injection.
- Width 200 mm, Height 155 mm, Depth 210 mm
- Shipping weight 4.0 kg
- 24 months against defect in manufacture or material
Want to know more? Please call or email our friendly team today.